Kay Richards has been creating beautiful spaces for more than 20 years. After earning her B.S. degree from Buffalo State College, she went on to acheive the following:
- 6 years of set dressing experience with local Washington theater groups resulting in 2 award nominations for excellence.
- 8 years of management and visual merchandising experience with a national home furnishings company with numerous corporate accolades. During this time she was invited and participated in the 1996 NSO Designer Showhouse.
- 12 years experience in the contract furnishings industry, with duties such as furniture specification, finish selection, space planning, vendor selection and project management.
- Received a Professional Interior Arrangement Designer Training certificate conducted by The Art of Arrangement.
- Kay is currently working towards her Interior Design degree.
Creativity, not cash, creates a beautiful space.
"More Panache, Less Cash".
ASID Student Member
What our customers have to say:
"Kay recommended a color for our room we would never have thought of. The end result is perfect! The room literally glows. We love it!" -Maren L, Fort Mill SC
"When the staging was complete, the house did not look like the place I had been living in for 19 years. The atmosphere of the house changed to a lighter, happier one." -Frank R, Chantilly VA
(This home sold 2nd day on the market at full asking price).
"Kay was able to harmonize our rooms using color and affordable furnishings. She created a beautiful and relaxing space with a unique but widely appealing style." -Anne C, Sterling VA